Morphis Technologies specializes in legacy systems modernization. Using Microsoft terminology, we re-envision (re-architect) applications. Founded as ATX Software in 1995, the company re-branded as Morphis Technologies in 2013.
Morphis has developed a technology platform comprising a suite of software tools and a unique methodology that ensures each legacy application modernization project is delivered in as cost effective and timely manner as possible with minimal risk. We also ensure that the modernized application conforms to both international and client specific standards of software engineering.
Modernized projects can be delivered as a service by Morphis; by clients using our technology platform; or by a combination of both. We routinely include application enhancements as part of the automated transformation process.
Our software tools include:
- Kuscos: A full analysis of the legacy application to evaluate the size, structure, complexity, and dependencies between modules and artifacts within the system. This enables us to formulate the best remediation and modernization plan.
- Transformer: A unique modernization and migration tool that facilitates remediation of legacy code to currently accepted standards and migration from multiple source environments to multiple target environments using a proprietary migration language.
- Foundations and Frames frameworks: Enabling clients to maintain and enhance the application post-modernization.
- Certificator: Ensures that all new software developments are validated against a library of international and user-definable coding standards.
Morphis can support any source language, including the following:
- Oracle Forms
- COBOL (including mainframe variants)
- Visual Basic
And can migrate to:
We have an extensive portfolio of reference sites in financial services, education, government, aerospace, retail, and healthcare.
Partners include Microsoft, IBM, Fujitsu and Telebig.
We operate globally from our headquarters in Lisbon, Portugal and have offices in the USA, UK, Spain, and Brazil.
Whichever your legacy systems modernization requirements and wherever you are in the world, Morphis has a customer-specific solution we can deploy for you.
tel: (+351) 210 938 252
tel: (+34) 622 721 964
tel: (+55) 11 3511 1134
tel: (+44) 207 549 2826
tel: (+1) 720 289 4403