dsp lives and breathes the SQL Server data platform, and we know how to empower it to meet the demands of your business. We can save you time and money, consolidating your database estates by up to 80% while introducing stability, scalability and reduced downtime.
In fact, we were Microsoft Worldwide Data Platform and UK Partner of the Year finalists in 2012, and one of the first partners to achieve gold competency (the highest level) in the data platform.
We help you explore:
- The importance of your data platform and data availability
- Your future goals and what you need to get there
- The pain points in your data estate and how to resolve them
- A reliable data platform for business critical applications
- The best way to run transactions in parallel with reporting
- A strategy for ageing and ready-to-retire databases
Our Microsoft Certified Professionals offer consultancy remotely or on site, providing expertise on:
- Data infrastructure
- Service desk management and reporting
- Data platform strategy
- Licence optimisation and upgrades
- Cloud services
- Consolidation and virtualisation
- Health checks and risk assessments
- Performance tuning
- Oracle/IBM to SQL Server migrations
Managing your SQL Server Database:
Outsourcing your Microsoft SQL Server support to dsp means working with an award-winning team, here 24/7 to help you...
- Increase uptime and get efficient - your Microsoft SQL Server needs to be fast, available and scalable. With huge experience in Microsoft clustering and high availability, we'll make sure it's up to the challenge.
- Save money and minimise errors - if there's one thing our world-class SQL Server support team loves, it's slashing downtime and lost revenue. They're highly technical and really rather good at it.
- Enjoy outstanding results from all versions - our experts support all versions of SQL Server, including the latest releases.
- Keep your database infrastructure fit for purpose - our custom SQL Server health checks build a robust strategy that keeps your high-risk assets performing.
- Minimise downtime and disruption - the uptime our customers enjoy is unrivalled and we guarantee planned maintenance will have minimal business impact.
- Get great performance from your whole tech stack - our full support service covers Windows and SQL Server database, so we can resolve incidents fast.
- Focus on your business - with us managing your system admin, you can get back to what you do best.