We are a Midwest-based systems integrator founded in 1989. Our clients are among the most successful companies in the region. We use proven project, service, content and process management methods to help fulfill business strategies.
Concurrency is one of the few systems integrators worldwide with broad experience implementing, architecting, and integrating across the full range of Microsoft’s enterprise products, including System Center, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Lync and Exchange, both on-premises and in the cloud.
We are also a Business Critical SharePoint Partner and a member of Microsoft’s Azure Circle.
Concurrency’s solutions consulting practices include Infrastructure, Business Productivity, and CRM. Our experience addressing complex requirements leads to secure, stable, high-value solutions that stand the test of time.
We focus on maximizing the value of your IT investments. Our consultants include Microsoft MVPs and Microsoft Certified Masters, who work with both IT and business managers. We get in and get out. We don’t propose more consulting than you need. And often we can provide solutions using tools you probably already own.
Our recent Microsoft awards include:
• 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Partner of the Year – Content Management
• 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year
• 2012 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year
• 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year - Partnering to Succeed
• 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year
• 2010 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year - Marketing Excellence
We look forward to hearing about your business needs.