Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects. In the service or industry sector/market, CGI provides list services to help clients achieve list benefits. As a demonstration of our commitment, our average client satisfaction score for the past 10 years has measured consistently higher than 9 out of 10.
CGI is highly qualified to serve as the modernization overall solution integrator. CGI's client delivery management framework is ISO-9001 certified and serves as the foundation for all our engagements. For our industry-leading managed services delivery (including maintenance and operations), we apply ITIL to all aspects of the delivery process. 95% of our projects are delivered on-time and budget.
CGI IT Modernization GLOBAL COMPETENCY CENTER provides a unique blend of modernization, operational success, and government expertise, which translate into these differentiators:
- A value-driven approach, sharing with the client a common-base of interests and goals
- Assumption of technological risk translated into fixed-price proposals
- Flexible pricing mechanisms allowing the client to choose between i) greater savings or ii) immediate savings
- Strategic partnerships with all the modernization major players
- A methodology based on advanced IP tooling with a high degree of automation
- References of successful projects and extraordinary savings achievements.