Since 2003, Arbutus Software has provided organizations with simple and flexible solutions to access, convert and migrate data from a wide variety of data sources and data types, including the most complex legacy and mainframe file structures.
The Arbutus Migrate technology features a data-driven methodology that is proven to reduce the risk associated with data migration projects. This approach is based on our ability to easily query the source data directly, allowing users to reduce both the costs and risks associated with the design and development of migration projects.
The underlying technology has been used for over 20 years by medium and large organizations to access and convert all types of complex legacy data sources. These purpose-built capabilities allow users to convert the source data to the target system’s requirements in a more efficient and economical manner than alternative solutions or methodologies currently available on the market today.
Key Capabilities of Arbutus Migrate:
- Intuitive user interface reduces programming requirements - Over 80 built-in functions help extract and transform even the most complex data sources, including mainframe legacy data
- Cost-effective - With Migrate, there is no need to use an expensive ETL tool
- All-in-one application means minimal training and start-up time – Just one tool to learn and use for all data validation, cleansing and conversion tasks
- Achieve results quickly - Migrate sets up in just days
- Comprehensive audit trail - Migrate automatically documents the entire data migration process
- Will not affect performance of production systems - Data can be moved between different server platforms for quick and easy staging